Web Analytics
Thread by svtplusbts JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU When you turn 18 a

Thread by svtplusbts JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU When you turn 18 a

<

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also appears on the wrist of the ...

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also appears on the wrist of the ...

... the wrist of the one whom you're bound to be with. But one day, the glow of the mark on Jeonghan's wrist faded into pitch black. His soulmate ...

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also ap…

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also ap… | jeongcheol soulmate

rgk 📌 gyuhao au @oreno_hvc · 18 Mar 2018

tori @siIverjeno · 25 Mar 2018

rgk 📌 gyuhao au @oreno_hvc · 18 Mar 2018

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark… | SVT - Thirteen crack queens ...

쿱랑하다🍓| GA📌

belle shall return ; 🌹 @svtplusbts. JEONGCHEOL AU ...

did hoseok get you high again?

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also appears on the …

1 reply 18 retweets 257 likes

natural selection

ً @guguhdan · 25 Mar 2018

rina [nsfr] #ThankYouPRISTIN @hoonhannie · 20 May 2018

쿱랑하다🍓| GA📌 on Twitter: "[🌱Jeongcheol Fic Recommendation🌱] 🌻 A Thread 🌻 Nb : this is my best fic in my preference (the plot, characters, writing, ...

sam 🐣 [s/h] @soonhoonlovebot

arii @bandfanarii · 10 Mar 2018. a very soft SoonChan AU 🤗

Thread by @Nataliew1020: "She's out of surgery and in ICU. What was supposed to be a simple surgery to remove a kidney stone and relieve her pain has now ...

lexa 🗡 sick 🗡 @petitejiminie

Thread by @molratty: "That day without Starbucks is forever seared in my memory. I stood in line at Dunkin Donuts, clutching my coach wallet in my shaking ...

UNFOLLOW SPREE 🌹 please reply below if you wanna keep the mutual n dont have me

Still thinking about that, about the role music and art plays in emotional regulation

Jeongcheol AU where Jeonghan is a model & ex lovers with Cheol, they see each

Until a clean break of 3280 (in which case targeting the FTA around 3360), I think another test of 3200 is likely.

belle shall return ; 🌹

get out of my bathroom u fucking loser

i miss you, baby angel :( i'll graduate for you, just

Thread by @Symbianian: "The professor was breathing his last. The rasping sound in his breath indicated that he was halfway to his death already.

how it began

(1) @karengeier A better question is, "Why are you writing about me?"

Scoups in green.

hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magaz…

@tamaki_makai @tamaki_makai

get out of my bathroom u fucking loser

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also ap… | jeongcheol soulmate in ...

gay panic Whomst?

Thread by @trengriffin: "I would have predicted In-N-Out Burger would arrive in Seattle before Shake Shack. I have written about Waffle House, maybe the ...

Mostly I strive to make sure that my kids will see someone like them represented when they play a game I had a hand in making. (1/?)

You can DM me and I'll hide your name. 😬

Thread by @svtplusbts: "JEONGCHEOL SOULMATES AU; When you turn 18, a glowing mark appears on your wrist, this exact mark also ap… | jeongcheol soulmate in ...

@vvbennekomlive @vvbennekomlive

seungjin au 🛸 @jihoonguitar · 15 Apr 2018

Thread by @decentralion: "attended a crypto dinner hosted by @a16z /@ali01 last night. Ali asked everyone for one controversial opinion. here are my notes!

belle shall return ; 🌹 FINALS

na

Thread by @carolecadwalla: "Ooh, you're not going to like this @Arron_banks. The @AtlanticCouncil is asking all sorts of inconvenient questions again about ...

SOONHOON AU Lovers separated by death after a plane crash; the one left behind ceased

did hoseok get you high again?

what really happened

lola will move up! @yoongelhan · 19 May 2018. 🌸 jeongcheol au 🌸

@ultsaus

Fell asleep at 4:30 pm woke up at 11:30. Current inside temp.

daniellockyer.com/profiling-php-…

future top model & future doctor right herepic.twitter.com/XtfmrEH5WS

Thread by @Enjoneer01: "Sit down and listen for a minute, @johnastoehr. Because you need to hear this apparently more than just about anyone right now.

@blue_palomo @blue_palomo

ღ ℓ ʍ ɨ и ツ ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏᵎᵃᵘ @bearmintae

dowoo au 💌 where they hook up at a party and don't think that they'll ever see each other again,, however

lola will move up! @yoongelhan · 19 May 2018. 🌸 jeongcheol au 🌸

Thread by @BGGameWorks: " 4) My work is... complicated and simple at the same time. Mostly I strive to make sure that my kids will see someone like t […

jeongcheol | Tumblr

@bayleigh_jones @bayleigh_jones

jeongcheol, always.pic.twitter.com/Um1gkZIETf

And thank you to Ohio Valley History!

#JeongCheol #S.coups #JeongHan #RoseQuarzt #Serenity 3

[ignore the times i got lazy]

@uth__man

boyfriendspic.twitter.com/OzgN4oFA7V

But muh schadenfreude :(

🐰x 🐯 @taegukBB. a taekook AU ...

tonight's charlottesville city council agenda - looks pretty bland.